Blush Rhubarb Gin Fudge
- 100ml Blush Gin Rhubarb Gin
- 397g Condensed Milk
- 550g White Chocolate
- 150g Icing Sugar
- Pink Food Colouring
- Line a 20 x 20cm square cake tin with baking parchment and leave to one side.
- Mix the condensed milk and white chocolate to a saucepan. Bring to a medium heat and stirring occasionally until the white chocolate is combined.
- Once combined, remove from the heat and sift in the icing sugar. Mix until completely combined.
- Add Blush Rhubarb Gin and small amounts of the pink food colouring at a time while mixing until the desired colour is achieved. We like to match the natural Rhubarb gin pink hue.
- Pour mixture into the lined baking tin and set in the fridge until set, ideally over night.